ADVERTISING SPECS & SPECIFICATIONS
AVAILABLE AD SIZES
AD CREATION SPECIFICATIONS
- Any submitted advertisements will be accepted in a locked PDF/ X-Ia digital format only.
- Final artwork must be provided in CMYK format, with all typefaces embedded and at a resolution of 300 dpi.
- Advertisements not meeting these criteria will be retuned, with a request to modify the digital file and resend prior to the issues listed materials due date.
ACCEPTABLE AD FORMATS
- A high-resolution pdf (PDF/ X-ia), with all compatibility settings set to Acrobat 8.0, AND with the Transparency Flattener settings set to high-resolution, which will prevent any transparency errors during the production process.
UNACCEPTABLE AD FORMATS
- Photoshop CS, Illustrator CS, QuarkXPress, Microsoft Word, Publisher, or Film
- Sensi Magazine reserves the right to accept or decline any advertisement.
- Sensi Magazine is not responsible for any errors to content, color, or layout, that may appear within a client – or agency – provided PDF/ X-Ia file, or within any advertisements designed by Sensi Magazine that have been previously approved by the client.
- Submission of provided ad materials or final approval for any ad material designed by Sensi Magazine, is the responsibility of advertiser. If new materials or final revisions have not been received by the issue closing date, a previous ad will be inserted at the discretion of the publisher. In all cases, the client is liable for the cost of each previously contracted space.