First-of-its-kind cannabis-advertising trade council launches a playful campaign to highlight elders getting elevated and enjoying life. The CMC aims to destigmatize and normalize consumption through multistate consumer campaigns. Top 5 reasons to share the buzz with elders:
- To unlearn misinformation about the plant and understand its benefits.
- To enjoy the pleasures of pickleball, golf, gardening, and sex … without aches and pains.
- To normalize adult consumption (like we did with wearing elastic-waist pants to the family dinner).
- Because legalizing for personal use is, well, personal.
- How much more fun would tea or tee time be with the grandparents if everyone was high?!
“This campaign, and future campaigns from the Cannabis Media Council, will not only combat outdated prohibitionist propaganda but serve as a necessary element of the industry. We need to show publications and media outlets that the cannabis industry is serious and mature, has resources, and will purchase ads. That will encourage more publishers, previously apprehensive to support cannabis, to run our ads and marketing messages. This campaign is the first step to achieving that goal.” —Laura Fogelman, vice president of communications and public affairs of PAX, Cannabis Media Council Visionary Donor.