Career Level Others
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Sensi Magazine has an immediate opportunity for a Media Sales Executive to join our market-leading national team of professionals.
- Offers a flexible work schedule for a healthy work-life balance.
- Competitive compensation with lucrative performance-based bonus opportunities.
- Tons of opportunities to impact your community by organizing local digital and online events.
- Ongoing sales and editorial support from our dependable home office team.
- Remote work with flexible hours—no 9-to-5 routine filled with busy work. Create the schedule that works for you so you can thrive.
- Daily Outgoing Sales Calls to set up and schedule appointments with local businesses in person and virtually
- Weekly In-Person and Virtual Sales appointments with local advertisers (15 average per week)
- Ongoing Support for local clients via the servicing of advertising accounts
- Execution of Community and B2B events intended to highlight the unique business owners in your area
- Create conversations and connections to build lasting relationships with your local community in alignment with the company’s Core Values.
What we are looking for:
- Energetic self-starters willing to follow a proven sales model
- Advertising sales experience is preferred but not required
- Must be 21 years of age or older
Sensi Magazine is currently being distributed in 9 markets across the United States and is rapidly growing. We have established a strong reputation as a media leader in the fastest-growing industry in the world, Cannabis. With a progressive editorial stance around the ever-changing landscape of health and wellness, our city lifestyle magazine has been voted CBA “Publication of the Year” in 2017, 2018, and 2019. We appeal to a sophisticated audience of curious readers and are looking for sales leaders to support local, regional, and national businesses and brands to showcase their brand within and outside the industry.